Once more into the breach

So Tuesday night we again tried Black Morass. This time the group was me (Prot Pally), Ferth (Fury Warrior), Baconstrip (Resto Druid), Sylvara (Rogue), and Lakini (Boomkin).

It was our best attempt to date. We got all the way to the last boss, but we wiped when he was at 10%. Ugh. I got killed when he stunned everyone and my health was too low.

The group was really impressed with how I handled the second boss. His healing debuff never got above a 3 stack.

I've really got to learn to use pots. When I was Holy spec, I'd use mana pots in the rare event I got low on mana during a boss fight. It was pretty clear when to use then, and if I forgot, standing there with no mana usually clued me in. With tanking, its very different. You've got a couple of seconds to react or you'll be thinking about the health pot while you chill with a Spirit Healer.

I'm really in something of a conumdrum with my gear. I need about 250 spell damage to hold off the dps (especially the Boomkin and Fury Warrior). With Salvation and 250 spell damage, they can't seem to pull aggro off me, but it leaves my health around 8500. I can push my health up to 9100 but I sacrifice about 100 spell damage to it. Once I hit Revered with Keepers of Time and get my Continuum Blade and TimeWarden's leggings, I'll be in better shape, but I'm still about 9k rep short.

So now I'm trying to find Spicy Crawdads, and Nightmare Seeds. The crawdads give me more stamina and the seeds give me a mini Last Stand type of ability.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cataclysm Profession Bonuses

Raid Comp Tool

Back To Basics: The 969 Paladin Threat Rotation