Unannounced Visitors

Heroes Inc braved the trials of Karazhan again last evening.

Our intrepid group of Heroes consisted of
Me (Prot Paladin)
Beilin (Prot Warrior)
Lakini (Balance/Resto Druid)
Sameth (Discipline Priest)
Darolynn (Shadow Priest)
Zadorr (Feral Druid)
Regolos (Afflication Lock)
Condramous (Mage)
Schmedlap (Marksman Hunter)
Ferth (Fury Warrior)

We got to Attumen. The plan was that I would take Midnight, and then Beilin would pick up Attumen. Whoever got aggro, would take them when they formed up.

So I go in and start wailing on the horse. Eventually Attumen spawn. Apparently, he got caught in my Consencration, and immediately ate a Holy Shield charge. This happened so fast that I'm not sure he had even fully rendered when it did.

Beilin went to wailing on him. But he stayed on me, and stayed on me.

"Let Beilin pick up Attumen" our Raid Leader said over vent.
"I didn't touch him" I responded back
"I can't pull him off you" Beilin added.

I had kept up my threat cycle the whole time, on Midnight. Consecrate, Holy Shield, Seal Righteousness, Judge Righteousness.

When they formed up, I shut down my aggro and let Beilin get them. My heart was racing from tanking both of the mobs, and I was glad to hand over the tanking duties to Beilin.

He went down, and everyone was pretty happy.

We moved onto Moroes. We only had two healers and got a nightmare group of adds. Ret Paladin, Mortal Strike Warrior, Shadow Priest, Holy Paladin.

We had to reset him about 3 times. We just couldn't keep the adds under control. We subbed out the Fury Warrior for a Resto Druid, and put the Priests on Shackle duty on the MS Warrior and Ret Paladin, while I tanked Moroes and Holy Paladin and the Shadow Priest was tanked by the Feral Druid.

Two shackles worked beautifully, and we got Moroes down with only 1 or 2 deaths.

Of course still no tanky drops. I'm sure they will drop eventually.

I've heard of people tanking both Midnight and Attumen. I never thought I'd actually do it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cataclysm Profession Bonuses

Raid Comp Tool

Back To Basics: The 969 Paladin Threat Rotation