Item Review: Figurine: Dawnstone Crab

It's tough being a JC. We don't have any uber crafted epics. We can't craft anything of such power as to need a Primal Nether.

But one thing we can craft (once you hit Revered with Honor Hold) is the Dawnstone Crab.
At first I was not too impressed with this little baby, but the more I play, and the more I tank, the more I like it.


Basically, what you have here is a blue version of Moroes Lucky Pocketwatch.

What has happened is this has become one of my the first buttons I go for when things start getting a bit tight, that is anytime I drop under 40%.
The dodge on this thing gives my healers a little time to catch up and has saved me from dying on more than one occasion.

This along with my Darkmoon Card: Vengence are stables in my tanking set.
I still use Figurine of the Collosus for AoE grinding.
If you haven't been able to snag the Pocketwatch, or you are not in Kara yet, this is a good substitute. If you have the Pocketwatch and this, vendor the Dawnstone Crab. If you have the Pocketwatch and don't have this, don't bother crafting it.

Comments

Ardent Defender said…
Nice Trinket, i envy that since i can never get that trinket as i'm not a JC.

Wish Alchemist could make some kind of Tank Trinket stone...dream on i guess.

Popular posts from this blog

Cataclysm Profession Bonuses

Raid Comp Tool

Back To Basics: The 969 Paladin Threat Rotation