Friday, December 14, 2007

Your Mission Should You Choose to Accept It

I've noticed, even on my server, more and more Paladins running around Shattrah with tanking gear. That's awesome.

As much as I know you enjoy the stories of Honorshammer adventures in Outland, I'd like to see my Blog become a greater resource for new and aspiring Paladin Tanks. I'd love to do more posts like my recent "Questable Tankadin Weapons" and "How to Off Tank Gruul"

My problem is, I've been doing the Paladin tank thing since before the Dark Portal opened. I spec'ed Prot immediately after the 2.0 (last preBC) patch came out. I had recently transfered over to Altar of Storms and joined Heroes Inc. I started out tanking in Upper Black Rock Spire.

I say that to say that I don't really know or remember what the top 5 or 10 questions a new or aspiring Paladin tank might have.

So if you have suggestions for topics, questions feel free to leave a comment or drop me an email at the link to your left.
Post a Comment