I Wish I Had Been There

You ever heard a story from your friends from a party or event you should have been at, but for whatever reason you weren't.
This is one of those stories.
Back before I got involved in battling the Burning Legion and becoming a Hero of Azeroth, I played table top Role Playing Games.
I had missed the previous nights session, so my gaming buddies relayed the events of the night.
It started out pretty normal. Our party was in Waterdeep. My character, a Bard named Pter was off playing at a local Inn. The others were investigating some mysterious happenings near the mansion of a prominent Noble.
They were noticed by the guards the Noble has employed to keep his property safe. A fight ensued and the guards will killed.
At this point, 3 young ladies entered the room where my friends were playing. They were friends of my GM's roommate.
Small talk ensued, and the girls asked the GM, named Bob, what he did for a living. He replied that he worked for the VA. Bob then asked Larry, who played a Fighter, what he did. Larry responded that he was a Firefighter.
James, who played a Rogue, had been sort of zoned out and was not paying much attention to the conversion.
Bob turned to James and asked,
"James, what do you do?"
James looked at Bob, deadpan, and said,
"I hide the bodies."
The girls suddenly had somewhere very important they needed to be.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cataclysm Profession Bonuses

Raid Comp Tool

Back To Basics: The 969 Paladin Threat Rotation