What I Chose And Why


So here is the FigurePrint I ordered. It's Honorshammer in his Tier 5 Shoulders and Gloves, Hammer of Judgement, Aldori Legacy Defender, Inscribed Legplates of the Aldor, Pepe's Shroud, and Belt of the Guardian.

I replaced his Sabatons of the Righteous Defender with Boots of Unending Courage. That was the only change I made for aesthetic reasons. I used the tabbard to cover the Chestguard of the Stoic Guardian.


I realized the Full Tier 4 look may have looked better and 90% of the people who will see Honors on my desk will have no clue what Tier 5 was or what it meant. We do have an accountant who plays an Undead Rogue. I just hope he doesn't fly into a fit of rage when he sees it.

The deciding factor for me was what makes Figureprints so cool. They customize it to your character. I'm not buying a figure of a Dwarf Paladin in Tier 4. I'm buying a figure of Honorshammer.

What he looks like in the FigurePrint is what he looks like what he looks like in game.

What I am really kicking myself for is that I saw the technology that Figureprints uses years ago at a Trade Show. It never crossed my mind to use it in the way the guys at Figureprints are using it.

So here he is:

Honorshammer, Dwarf Paladin


IT'S HAMMER TIME!!!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Looks awesome! Grats:)
Manu said…
Congratulations!

But you HAVE to show pictures! (Or it didn't happen ;-)

Popular posts from this blog

Cataclysm Profession Bonuses

Raid Comp Tool

Back To Basics: The 969 Paladin Threat Rotation