Monday, October 18, 2010

What To Do With The Blog

4.01 has marked the official switch from my Paladin to my Warrior, along with switching from a main spec Tank to a main spec DPS. My game play, and therefore the fodder for my blog, is going to be more focused on the Warrior DPS side of things. I’ve debated if it would make more sense to simply shut down Honors Code, and create a new blog to reflect the new focus. An informal survey of my Twitter follows seems to indicate that the DPS Warrior appears to be underrepresented in the Blogosphre. It’s a similar situation to the Paladin Tank when I started the blog way back in 2007.
On the writing front, I wasn’t named among the winners for the Blizzard Short Story Contest, but I had a blast , and I learned some important lessons as well. I will allow myself the delusion that I made it at least past the first couple of cuts, but honestly, I have no idea if that is true.  Now I want to take that experience and expand upon it for NaNoWriMo. So if blog posts are sparse during the month of November, well, now you know why.
I really wish I was one of those bloggers, like Big Bear Butt, who seems to get away with posting just about anything. He talks about his Druid, his Hunter, and even throws in real life stories about driving a big rig. I would love to be able to pull that off.
What do you think? Should I just start writing about Warriors and stabbing stuff, or create a new blog and let the lights go out on Honors Code?
Post a Comment