[Hearthstone] Defeating Lord Victus Nefarious (Normal)

Nefarian is the final boss of the Blackrock Spire wing, but I had much more trouble with Chromaggus than I did with Nefarian. You are aided in your battle with Nefarian by none other than Ragnaros who gives you an additional card each turn from his own deck. His cards are powerful and make more of a difference than whatever deck you might be running.

As I usually do for a first pull on a new boss, I went with my Bloodlust Shaman. Ironically, it is the very deck I used to defeat Ragnaros himself.

Earthshock x2
Forked Lightning x2
Vitality Totem
Whirling Zip-o-matic x2
Powermace x2
Feral Spirit
Hex x2
Lava Burst
Lightning Storm
Unbound Elemental
Dunemaul Shaman
Piloted Shreader x2
Windspeaker x2
Bloodlust x2
Silver Hand Knight x2
Fire Elemental x2
Lord of the Arena
Sunwalker


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cataclysm Profession Bonuses

Raid Comp Tool

Back To Basics: The 969 Paladin Threat Rotation