Pathfinder, Mythics and Alts


Pathfinder


One of my goals has been working towards finishing Broken Isles Pathfinder, Part One. In Warlords of Draenor, I was a little behind the curve on the flying meta and competing with flyers for the rare kills you needed for Order of the Awakened rept was difficult.

I had already completed the A Glorious Campaign. Variety is the Spice of Life and Loremaster of Legion achievements. All that was left was Broken Isles Explorer and Broken Isles Diplomat. For Diplomat, the only one I was missing was Wardens. Ironically, the best way to get Wardens rep was to do the Kirin Tor Emisary. First of all, you only needed to do three quests for that Emissary and I always do all the Ley Line Race ones. The Kirin Tor Emissary lets you pick a reputation token that gives you 1500 reputation with one of the Broken Isles factions.


For Broken Isles Explorer, I was missing a couple like Trueshot Lodge, and the Gloaming Reef. After running around a bit, I knocked those out and finished Broken Isles Pathfinder, Part One.

Mythics


I ran again with the old Devolve crew. These guys are tremendous players, and I always appreciate it when they invite along for their run. My key this week was Neltharion's Lair+4 with Bolstering. This meant that every mob that died buffed the remaining mobs with more health and let them do more damage. The worst were the pulls with all the little scorpions. We quickly learned to the kill the big guy first.

My key upgraded to Maw of Souls+6 still with Bolstering. I found this one easier than Neltharion's+4. They pulls aren't as large so the Bolstering didn't stack up as high.

Alts


Tivonicus, my Balance Druid, is the first alt I've gotten to 110. Legion feels like a Druid expansion, especially Val'shara. Cataclysm was more of a Shaman expansion and Wrath was a Paladin/Death Knight expansion. I used the BoA item in Honors Hammer order hall to get him to Artifact Knowledge level 20 in short order. My goal with him to finish his class campaign. Unlike the Paladin, the 'do 20 World Quests' part of the Class Campaign comes right off the bat for Druids, and I've been working on those as I can.

I have no clue who I'll work on next after the Druid. I'd prefer my alts to be on the same server and with the new token for Blizzard balance that might be more feasible than ever. I've never been great at making gold in WoW, and it seems like everytime I get close to buying a token, it doubles in price.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cataclysm Profession Bonuses

Raid Comp Tool

Back To Basics: The 969 Paladin Threat Rotation