Tankadin versus Arena

I spent last night doing Areans with PVPed in My Pants. It seems we are getting better. The main causes of our losses were disconnects, or just not playing smart.

There was one match where we faced a team that was setup perfectly to defeat us (BM Hunter, Ice Mage, Demo Warlock, Resto Druid, and a Shaman). That's like the anti Melee DPS with Paladin healer team. We did much better against teams with two Paladins. They couldn't interupt or shut down my healing.

I know some people believe the Paladin is the easiest class to play in PVP and we don't have all that affect on the outcome. My experience is that my play has a large impact on the outcome. When I play well, my team stays alive longer and we win. If I play poorly, my team generally loses. With abilities like Blessing of Protection, Blessing of Freedom, Cleanse, and my healing, I feel like I make a major contribution to whether or not we win or lose.

After Arena's I worked on my Cenarion Expedition rep a bit by doing some quests up in Blade's Edge Mountains. I'm still about 1300 rep short.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cataclysm Profession Bonuses

Raid Comp Tool

Back To Basics: The 969 Paladin Threat Rotation