Tomb Raider

I got on late Friday night and got an invite to run Heroic Mana Tombs. I've run this once before and we did okay. Some of the pulls at the end of the instance were a little tough, and the first boss is a challenge.

Friday night my group was me (Prot Paladin), Baconstrip (Resto Druid), Sylvara (Rogue), Witchita (Shaman), and Lakini (Druid).

Right from the start of the run we could tell something wasn't quite right. I was losing aggro left and right, getting poor Bacon one shotted in most cases. I made all kinds of mistakes. Blessing of Salvation on myself, and not putting up Righteous Fury being my two most aggregis.

We manage to get the first boss down with both Lakini and Bacon healing me. We got far enough to get Wichita's quest done, but we called it after that.

I chalked it up to just being an off night for me. I was tired and probably just should have gone to bed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cataclysm Profession Bonuses

Raid Comp Tool

Back To Basics: The 969 Paladin Threat Rotation