Thursday, October 11, 2007

Dancing In The Streets

One of the persistent problems with Paladin tanks is that we lack Stamina compared to our Warrior brethren. Warriors have a 1200hp advantage.
Now comes the 2.3 PTR and this little gem showed up in the notes:
Weapon Expertise (Protection) renamed Combat Expertise, now increases expertise by 1/2/3/4/5 and total Stamina by 2/4/6/8/10%.
Source: http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=2288042225&sid=1
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!
Ok, I'm done...
Wait. OOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!
Ok, NOW I'm done.
In my best gear right now, I have 866 stamina. 10% of that is 87, which means I'll pickup about 870hp right there. Not quite the 1200, but wow that lowers the gap. My unbuffed HP in my Uncrushable set will go to 12.8k hp. My stamina set will be over 13.5k. Wow, just wow. The best part, I'm still in mostly blues. When I finally get the upgrades I need, I'll have even more hp!
Post a Comment