Lich King Video

Part #1


This is our second kill. We had a very clean Phase 1. I'm on Arthas and Boston (Blood DK) is on the adds. In the Transition Phase, I picked up the first two Raging Spirit and Boston grabbed the third. We had a great transition into Phase 2, and I picked up Arthas right where he was casting Quake. The very first Valkyr we were able to use a little trick we learned. She picked our lock who had set up his portal near the edge. When she dropped him, he ported back. This allowed us to ignore this first Valkyr and concentrate on Arthas. At about the 6:56 mark, you’ll see my Bubble Wall macro. It shows when its up and when it wears off.

Part #2



The very next Val’kyr we don’t et it down and lose a DPS. (Random thought: Our Tree goes into and out of form a couple of times, I think it looks pretty cool.) Despite the error, we are still able to move into the next Transition Phase. We get through that Phase, but we’ve got 2 Raging Spirits up when we reengage Arthas.

Part #3

We lost another DPS to Vile Spirits and we were getting close on enrage. My biggest disappointment was that our Tree didn’t get picked to go into Frostmourne. I’ve never seen what happens in there. Well, that and Troggbane not dropping.
Big thanks for Lakini for making this video. The King is dead. Long live the King (again).

Comments

Eridian said…
Gratz Bro! By the way I really like the design for your blog, so hope you don't mind I sort of used your blog's style to create mine... At any rate, gratz on your second kill!! My guild is still working on it... finally we're onto Syndragosa after quite a bit of fine tuning on Prof. Putricide... take care! Love your blog!
Grimadin said…
Just a slight update on video 2. That wasn't the next Val’kyr, but the LAST Val’kyr. I believe I got picked up 4 times in a row before they finally succeeded in tossing me over :) So close to making it through. Seems that LK really just didn't want to have to deal with Bloodlust for that next transition. Oh well.

Thanks to Lakini for letting me see the rest of the fight that I missed as I was staring at the bottom of the platform.

I am glad though that it didn't include the vent chatter so I am not immortalized in my paniced plea to "Save me, save me, save me, save me" as I got dropped!

Grimry - enhance shammy who got tossed in video 2 :)
Anonymous said…
Grats on the second kill, a quick question, What is the song in the video part 1?

Thanks
Startank

Popular posts from this blog

Cataclysm Profession Bonuses

Raid Comp Tool

Back To Basics: The 969 Paladin Threat Rotation