Think Tank: End Game and Gear Grind

Today on Think Tank, I’m discussing the grind from a fresh Level 50 all the way up to a full fledged ready to raid tank.
TORWars: Level Cap and Gear Grind
Hello TORWarriors, and welcome to another Think Tank. Today, I’m thinking about the level cap. My Knight, Atceth Makabba, just hit the big 5-0.
DING!

Things are working out pretty well with the new guild, but my playtime is still severely limited. We seem to have an abundance of tanks and melee DPS right now in the guild, so when 1.2 comes out I’m going to reroll my a DPS Commando.

A couple of old guild mates have rerolled on my server and are flying up to 50. I’m looking forward to being able to run with them again and our new guild will provide plenty of opportunities for them when I’m offline.
Happy Easter!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Honors,

If you are wanting to roll a dps, the Consular Shadow is pretty good way to go. It does good damage, and gives you the option of switching to tank if you want.

-Teurion
Unknown said…
That's a good thought, but we are melee heavy, and I could always just spec my Guardian for DPS. The Commando will give me a little ranged DPS.
Anonymous said…
You will have to double check this, but I believe that if you go in the balance tree, it makes you more of a ranged character with dots and extra damage to your force attacks. It would be something to look into if you like being a Jedi and want to stay as one.

-Teurion
Unknown said…
Actually, I'm looking forward to a different feel from the Jedi. Going Trooper looks like it will do that.

Popular posts from this blog

Cataclysm Profession Bonuses

Raid Comp Tool

Back To Basics: The 969 Paladin Threat Rotation