Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Race For The Cure

Allow me for a moment to take off the mask. October is Breast Cancer Awareness month.

In the Cancer world, I'm what's called a Co-Survivor. That is the family, friends, health care providers or colleagues of those who have survived Breast Cancer.

In my case it was my Aunt who survived Breast Cancer. I would encourage you to participate in the many fund raising efforts going on this month to help find a cure for Breast Cancer and to fund Mammograms for those who can not afford it.

You can donate money to the Susan G Koman For the Cure, a grassroots organization of survivors working towards a world without Breast Cancer. You can find their site here: http://cms.komen.org/komen/Donations/index.htm

Thank you.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled Tankadin programming.
Post a Comment