A Hero officially Heroic

For a night that I thought I might not log in to WoW, it turned out to be pretty busy. I managed to get a group to run Steamvaults, yet again. I think its getting to the point that the mobs are getting tired of seeing me.

The group was me (Prot Pally), Discipline Priest, Elemental Shaman, Feral Druid, and Balance Druid. You will note that each person in this group can heal and rez and you should also note an extreme lack of crowd control. On a couple of pulls we used the Priest to mind control, but for the most part I ran in and tried to keep aggro on 4 mobs. The run when well and the only time anyone died was when I got silenced and the mobs got away from me. Silence = no spells = no threat = bad.

For the last boss we switched out the Discipline Priest for his Fury Warrior because he wanted a shot at the nether, with the Balance Druid picking up the healing.

Of course, no Nether, no Devilshark Cape, no Righteous Breastplate. This boss does not like me. This was my 8th, yes, 8th run to the place.

On the upside, I did hit Revered with Cenarion Expedition and pick up my Strength of the Untamed necklace. Plus, I can now do Heroics in Coilfang Resevoir and start working on Badges for my Libram.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cataclysm Profession Bonuses

Raid Comp Tool

Back To Basics: The 969 Paladin Threat Rotation