Decisions, Decisions

I ran a couple of WSG rounds with my guild last night. It took a couple of games to get a full group together but it was fun. We won some and we lost some. The great thing about Guild PVP night is that you look up at the end of the night and you've got all this honor and marks and you don't even feel like you hard to work at it, because you had so much fun. I can see why people don't like doing solo BGs. My only regret was that I couldn't go longer.

I made a couple of decisions. First off, I went ahead and bought a PVP Mechostrider. He's cool and as a bonus it's effected by Crusader Aura just like my Charger. Opponents don't know what I am quite as quickly. I mean nothing says Paladin quite like riding in on the Charger.

The other thing I've decided is that I'm going to stick with my hunter. Out of all the alts I considered my reason for dismissing him was the weakest. I can always get groups with the guild and he's not an "endgame" character. He's a blast to play and I can run with my friend. Also, hunters level fast which will help make up for the playing time difference between me and my friend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cataclysm Profession Bonuses

Raid Comp Tool

Back To Basics: The 969 Paladin Threat Rotation