Deja vu

Last night, Heroes Inc once more braved the challenges of Kara. But once again, we could get no further than attempts on Moroes. One of the issues we had this time was that I was the only Paladin, so that gave us only one "Get out of garrote free" card, and that was on a 3 minute cooldown.

Our resto druid (Bacon) is an incredible healer, but asking him to heal a main tank, and keep up HoTs through the garrote was asking too much. I've only beaten Moroes two times, and I think both of those times we've had two Paladins, and one Shadow Priest. Even with only one Paladin and no Shadow Priest we got him down to 5 percent before our healer mana gave out and we wiped.

I'm sure everyone is frustrated and upset we aren't getting him down. I've looked over the strat and my own gear, but I don't see a whole lot of room for improvement. The good news is that I'm nowhere near as upset this week as I was last week. I guess I see going from wiping on him at 60 percent to wiping on him at 5 percent as progress, even if others don't.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cataclysm Profession Bonuses

Raid Comp Tool

Back To Basics: The 969 Paladin Threat Rotation