Rep Grind

Saturday night, I got online after watching my Panthers put in quite a good effort in a Preseason game agaist the New York football Giants.

There was a group forming for Heroic Botanica. This got me excited because the one major upgrade I have left is the Crest of Sha'tar. This requires Exalted rep with the Sha'tar. The group was me (Prot Paladin), Bacon (Resto Druid), Wichita (Shaman), Krawl (Fire Mage), and Origami (Feral Druid).

After my disaster the night before, I was a little nervous going in. We started clearing the trash leading up to the first boss. We were fighting the last trash mob before the boss, and he just starts casually walking over towards us, and then aggros. We wiped. We got him on the next attempt.

We did pretty well on the 2nd boss. We stayed put and downed the adds while the boss did his healing thing. We skipped the 3rd boss.

Laj went down pretty easy, and wouldn't you know it, he dropped the Spaulders of the Righteous again. Sharded!

Finally, we got Warp Splinter down.

So for the night, I got a bunch of rep, 4 badges and had a good time. That's what a call a good night. I'm still like 8k rep away from Exalted.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cataclysm Profession Bonuses

Raid Comp Tool

Back To Basics: The 969 Paladin Threat Rotation