Banana Shoulders pwns Us

So I did a post on Tanking as Holy. I thought I did a pretty good job and I'm sure it was helpful.

I was reading Banana Shoulders and read his post today on Holy Tanking. The advantage he has is that he is actually a Holy Paladin, who has done some Tanking in Holy spec. It is always good to hear it from someone who has actually done it, in addition to the perspective of one who can theorize about it.

If you are Holy, and want/need to do a little Tanking, give it a read.

Comments

Siha said…
Oh dude, I didn't realise you'd done a post on it as well - I should have just referred to yours! (I keep reinventing the wheel here, gah.)

(Oh, and - I'm a she. :))

Popular posts from this blog

Cataclysm Profession Bonuses

Raid Comp Tool

Back To Basics: The 969 Paladin Threat Rotation