A Peek Behind the Curtain

Brain, brain, it's Honors. I need you.

Sleep... rest... hush, you go away now.

No, I need you.

Meds, we need meds, and pillows

There is all this amazing stuff going on right now. Zombies, Invasions, Seal Nerfs. I need my keen ability to analyze, and commentate.

Commentate? Where did you even come up with that?

See Brain, this is why I need you.

You know, Honors, people are going to see right through this whole spiel?

Probably, but without you, it's about all I got.

I'm going back to bed.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Someone's been reading BRK a bit much ;).

Been feeling sick lately? That stinks. I think I'm coming down with a nice cold-weather bug myself lately :(
Honors Code said…
Immitation is the sincerest form of flattery?
Shwitz44 said…
Why hello there, BigRedHammer!
Anonymous said…
Hope you feel better soon!
Anonymous said…
You contact your brain BRK is the other way around lol

Popular posts from this blog

Cataclysm Profession Bonuses

Raid Comp Tool

Back To Basics: The 969 Paladin Threat Rotation