A Letter To The Horde, RE: Town Names

Dear Leaders of the Horde,

I was but a young lad of a dwarf, having just received me Warhorse when I found meself in the Arathi Highlands. I found this sign for a place called Hammerfall. This sounded like a very fine name for a drawf town so I decided to check it out.

Imagine my surprise when I find meself under attack by Orc guards.

This should have been a lesson to me, but sometimes a dwarf forgets those lessons over the months and years of adventuring.

So it was that I found a sign for Agmond's Hammer in Dragonblight. This, too, sounded like a fine name for a dwarf town so I decided to see what sort of wonderful Northrend ale they might 'ave on tap.

It was a great surprise when I found myself under attack by the Horde guards.

I'm mostly a peaceable Paladin, and I really don't want to be startin' a war by going into your towns.

Do ya think you could stop naming them with such Dwarf sounding names?

Comments

Anonymous said…
I've always felt that way about Hammerfall.

Looking forward to the gearing post and the possibly-never-coming loot rules post. =D

Fedaykin98
Scott said…
Aye, the same thing happened to me when I was a wee dwarf running around Arathi. Note to self be careful around Agmonds Hammer.

Great post Honors!!!

Gemosi
Anonymous said…
I had the exact same thing happen to my pally while leveling in Arathi. I ran the entire west wall and around to the gate before I saw all of the Horde guards I had aggro'd. At least it was a quick death.....

Popular posts from this blog

Cataclysm Profession Bonuses

Raid Comp Tool

Back To Basics: The 969 Paladin Threat Rotation