We Have a Date

So by now you may have heard that BioWare made the big announcement over the weekend. We know the release date for The Old Republic – 12/20/2011. I don’t think the date had anything to do with Blizzard’s own announcement of moving Diablo III back to 2012. The plan all along was to put Deathwing (and transmogrification) up against Star Wars. I’ll be starting a little earlier thanks to my pre-order. No one knows just how early yet, probably a weekend or so. I’ll need it because Tython, the starting world for Jedi Knights, and Jedi Consolers, is going to be crushed on opening day with Jedi.
I came to WoW late, around patch 1.9. I’ve never played an MMO at launch. This should be an experience.
In the meantime, the question now is what do I do with my last 3 months in WoW? I’d love to finish the Firelands. I just hope my team can put it together long enough to get that done.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cataclysm Profession Bonuses

Raid Comp Tool

Back To Basics: The 969 Paladin Threat Rotation