Here's you chance to make the case that I should join your class family. Tweet at me @honorshammer or leave a comment.
I'm going in alphabetical order. Today, the Monk.
- Monks have a cool aesthetic. I like all the combat animations.
- Monk is the only option I'm considering that can tank.
- I'm looking to take a break from tanking.
- If I need my tanking fix in BfA, I can tank on my Horde Druid
- Windwalker Monks are great in M+ in Legion.. Method currently has Windwalker as a Top 5 DPS for M+.
- Will this carry over to BfA?
- The new Rising Mists talent for Mistweavers looks fun.
- I probably won't heal often.
- My Monk is an alchemist which should bring in good gold income
- I would need to level up from 52 or use a boost. I would rather not use a boost since boosted characters don't count towards number of max level toons achievements like Quintessential Quintet. After just finishing leveling up the Shaman and Warrior to 110, I'm a bit burnout on leveling and could use a break.
- Monk is the only option without a Ranged spec.
- Monk would be another Leather wearer with my Druid.
- Why does this matter?
- I think our Main Tank is going Monk, maybe one of the healers.
- Monk is the least played class. Maybe that changes in BfA, Regardless, I should play what I want. If there's too many Monks, someone else can switch.