Here's your chance to make the case that I should join your class family. Tweet at me @honorshammer or leave a comment.
I'm going in alphabetical order. Today, the Shaman.
- I love all the aesthetics. I love the lightning for DPS, the water for heals, and even a little fire thrown in for flavor. The new elemental models are beautiful.
- Shaman sort of kind of gets a pet with every spec having Earth Elemental.
- Shaman can shapeshift into a Raptor with a glyph to Ghost Wolf.
- I don't think anyone else is planing on playing a Shaman in our group.
- This shouldn't matter.
- Shaman NPCs are awesome. There's a guy in the Exodar scenario with the fist weapons from the Hyjal raid who looks wicked cool and I've loved Myrla Stormcaller since Cataclysm.
- The fist weapons are rare drops I might never see.
- Shaman brings Bloodlust/Hero.
- But Drums exists.
- Neither Elemental nor Enhancement are looking great on Beta.
- Beta's not over, "numbers" pass hasn't happened yet
- Enhancement Shamans have to talent their gap closer (Feral Lunge).
- I would need to transfer him from Tanaris to Blade's Edge.
- Shamans require a different flask to go from melee spec to Ranged spec.
- How often would I really have to do that?
- I'm not excited about Elemental's "turret" playstyle
- How often would I be Elemental?