The Next Chapter: Honor's Code is Returning for World of Warcraft: Forever

If you’re reading this, thank you for checking back in on a site that has been quiet since 2021.

Honor’s Code started on this very Blogspot nearly two decades ago in 2007. What began as a simple log of my daily adventures grew into a voice for Protection Paladins during The Burning CrusadeWrath of the Lich King, and beyond.

When the blog went dormant five years ago, I was pretty sure my days of writing about MMOs were over.

Then Blizzard announced World of Warcraft: Forever.


Returning to My Roots (From Level 1 to Level 60)

WoW Forever signals a brand-new era and a fresh server environment for veterans and new players alike. I checked out the Beta and started recording my thoughts. This time, documenting the journey from Level 1 all the way to Level 60.

Back in 2007, I didn't start blogging until I was already at level 70 trying to get keyed to enter the Karazhan 10-man raid. So many Black Morass runs. All those early leveling memories, dungeon runs, and early-game moments were never captured on these pages.



I'm Moving to Substack

To give this next chapter a modern home with direct delivery straight to your email inbox, Honor’s Code is moving to Substack.

This Blogspot site will remain online permanently as an open archive for past posts, guides, and history. However, all new content for WoW Forever will be published exclusively on my new Substack newsletter.

Subscribe to Honor's Code on Substack Here

What You’ll Get on Substack

  • Leveling Journals: Blogs tracking the Level 1–60 progression in WoW Forever.

  • Fantasy Fiction Updates: Occasional behind-the-scenes updates on my epic fantasy fiction projects, including The Blue Tabard (a story about a disgraced Paladin seeking redemption in a world of airships and ancient chaos).

If you spent time on this blog between 2007 and 2021, I’d love to have you along for this next chapter. Head over to the new publication, enter your email, and join us before launch day.

Click here to join the new community on Substack →

Hey Azeroth,

IT'S HAMMER TIME!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Leveling a Paladin in Burning Crusade Classic

PVE TBC Classic Prot Paladin Tank Guide

Burning Crusade Classic Protection Paladin Guide : Resist gear